PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA as owner of the domain https://demosaica.com/ informs the users of its Web, about its Personal Data Protection Policy so that they can freely and voluntarily determine if they wish to provide their personal data that may be required or that may be obtained on the occasion of the services and functionalities that we put at their disposal.
1. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data through web forms in the “request a quote” and “contact us” sections.
2. WHAT INFORMATION MAY WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU (RIGHT OF INFORMATION)?
You will be asked for the following personal data:
Name and surname;
Telephone and/or mobile phone number;
Email / electronic mail;
for the purpose(s) of: Accounting, fiscal and administrative customer management;
To ensure that the information we collect is always up to date and contains no errors, we ask our customers and users to inform us as soon as possible of any changes or corrections to their personal data.
3. HOW DO YOU GIVE US YOUR CONSENT TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
4. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE?
To ensure the protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use a variety of security measures.
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusion when transmitting data over the Internet or from a website, we and our subcontractors make every effort to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your data is protected in accordance with the applicable legal requirements. The measures we use include the following:
– limiting access to your data to only those persons who need to know your data by virtue of the tasks they perform;
– as a general rule, transferring collected data in encrypted form;
– storing the most sensitive data (such as credit card data) only in encrypted format;
– install perimeter protection systems for IT infrastructures (“firewalls”) to prevent unauthorised access, e.g. by hackers; and
– routinely monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any misuse of personal data.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, application or service under our control, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and for complying with any other security procedures that we notify you of. You may not share your password with anyone else.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. If your data is used for several purposes which require us to keep it for different periods, we will apply the longest retention period.
In any case, we limit access to your data to only those persons who need to use it for the performance of their functions.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so for personal data that is no longer needed, access to it will either be limited to the fulfilment of strictly legal obligations or it will be securely destroyed.
Purposes related to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be kept for the periods required by the specific applicable regulations (tax, commercial, money laundering, etc.). During this period of time, such data will remain blocked, and may only be used for the purpose of responding to possible subsequent queries or complaints.
6. WITH WHOM CAN WE SHARE YOUR DATA AND HOW DO WE PROTECT IT?
SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA does not transfer your data to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation, nor is there any international transfer of the same.
7. CONTROL OF THE PRIVACY.
The user will have control over his/her data and will be able to access and change them at any moment. Similarly, you may request the cancellation of the use of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Once the relationship with SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA has ended, that is to say, when the user unsubscribes from the service, all their personal data will be automatically deleted, which will remain blocked in order to comply with the legal obligations in accordance with that established in Section V.
8. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, DELETION, LIMITATION, DATA PORTABILITY AND OPPOSITION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
The users of the SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA website can exercise the aforementioned rights recognised by the RGPD at any time and free of charge, by means of communication addressed to SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA, with N.I.F. B91637041 and address at c/ Torneo, 69 pl. 3 mód. 2, 41002, Sevilla, or by means of communication to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Reference: Protection of Personal Data. Likewise, we remind you of the possibility of lodging a complaint with the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Personal Data regarding the processing of your personal data by SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA.
SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA will not use the personal data for a different purpose than the one expressed in Section II, and will keep the maximum confidentiality of the information provided. Also, in compliance with the LSSICE in the cases of sending commercial communications via electronic mail, SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA will include an electronic address email@example.com where the users will be able to exercise at any moment their rights of access, limitation, rectification or opposition, to unsubscribe at any moment, and consequently not to receive any type of information or communication.
SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA is concerned about guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your data. For this reason, we inform you that we have implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data and thus avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, all in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned European Data Protection Regulation.
We remind you that you have the right to request:
– more details about our use of your information,
– a copy of the information you have provided to us,
– correct inaccuracies in the information we hold about you,
– delete information for whose use we no longer have a legal basis,
– revoke your consent to the processing of your data for those purposes, where the processing of the data is conditional on consent, as well as for any direct marketing communications,
– object to any processing of your data – including profiling – which takes legitimate interest as a legal basis, unless our reasons for carrying out such processing outweigh any possible prejudice to your data protection rights,
– restrict the way we use your data while investigating a complaint.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime) and our own interests (e.g. maintaining the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will check that you are in fact entitled to do so, and we will respond to you within one month or within the maximum period provided for in Spanish law, whichever is shorter.
If you are dissatisfied with the way we use your information or with our response to your exercise of any of these rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
9. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
– You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to consent to the processing of your data for certain purposes; you may revoke the consent given at any time) in accordance with Article 6(1a) of the GDPR.
– The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of the relationship between SUELOS HIDRÁULICOS DEMOSAICA and its users, in accordance with article 6.1b) of the RGPD;
– The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations in accordance with article 6.1c) of the RGPD;
– We use your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so outweigh the possible prejudice to your data protection rights as set out in Article 6(1f) of the GDPR.
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; in such cases, we will make every effort to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it to you as soon as we become aware of it.
© 2019 FGP/JFA/ DEMOSAICA HYDRAULIC FLOORS.
All rights reserved, prohibiting the copying, reproduction, transformation and/or any other infringement of the intellectual property rights of this notice, unless expressly authorised by the legitimate owners.